- Published: 05 July 2019 05 July 2019
- Hits: 423 423
The company has announced a brand-new license structure and a per-account billing format, which will cause a massive price hike to the entire cPanel-based web hosting industry. This will affect shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated server business models etc.
- Published: 01 July 2019 01 July 2019
- Hits: 351 351
You can easily change the Site URL for your WordPress page any time you want, but there are a few important adjustments that must be made before making the switch.
Steps to follow:
1. Change WordPress URL in WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- After downloading all your site files to your local PC and then moving them to your new URL, you will need to log into your WordPress Dashboard as an administrator.
- Next, you will click on Settings from the menu, and then General. …
- Then you will enter the new (URL) Addresses on the two fields as shown below.
- The next step will be to scroll down the page and click on the Save Changes button.
- Published: 30 June 2019 30 June 2019
- Hits: 278 278
In this article I am explaining how you can do just that the best way possible in a few steps.
You may need to do this, for example, if you migrate an existing Joomla site to a new server and the site doesn't display correctly, or because you just want a different domain name for your site.
Whatever the reason may be, the following steps are just what you are looking for.
So it doesn't matter if you are using Hepsia cPanel or cPanel, as long as you are able to locate "File Manager" and "phpMyAdmin".